Bitte Petitionen zeichnen und teilen!
STOP PALM OIL PLANTATION-DEFORESTATION
➨ ➨ ➨(((20 Petitions))) ►— PLEASE CLICK "SHOW MORE"
1. PHILIPPINES: STOP THE PLUNDERING OF INDIGENOUS TERRITORIES BY OIL PALM PLANTATIONS
Target: The President of the Philippines and the Provincial Governments of Misamis Oriental, Bukidnon and Palawan
Sponsored by: ALDAW (Ancestral Land/Domain Watch)
signatures: 1,023 of 2,000
2. GOVERNOR BAHAM MITRA: STOP OIL PALM EXPANSION ON PALAWAN UNESCO MAN & BIOSPHERE RESERVE!
Petitioning Hon. Baham Mitra
3. McDonalds Restaurants: Stop using Palm Oil and Palm Oil derivatives
Petitioning Catriona Noble
4. Stop the Oil for Ape scandal in Borneo
To be delivered to: Pak Ujang Iskandar, Kantor Bupati Kotawaringin Barat
signatures: 2,206 signers. Let’s reach 3,000
5. Oreo- Stop Putting Palm Oil In Your Cookies Unless You Know It Does NOT Contain Deforestation & Animal Extinction!
Petitioning Oreo- America’s Top Selling Cookie
6. John Bryant, CEO of Kellogg’s USA: Use traceable sustainable palm oil only ! Petitioning John Bryant
Petitioning Tony Abbott MP
8. Orangutans – victims of “sustainable” palm oil
Please sign our petition to call for a stop to rainforest destruction and palm oil imports.
Start of campaign: Apr 11, 2013
100,618 letters sent
9. Chief Minister of Sabah, Musa Aman: Stop the palm oil plantations in Sabah!
Petitioning Chief Minister of Sabah, Musa Aman
10. Strengthen Sustainable Palm Oil Targets in the UK
Target: Department for Food, Agriculture and Rural Affairs, United Kingdom
signatures: 8,458 of 10,000
11. Secretary of State for Energy: Do Not Open the Planned Palm Oil Power Station in Avonmouth, Bristol
Petitioning Secretary of State for Energy
12. Indonesia Police: Investigate & Prosecute destroyers of Tripa!
Petitioning Kepala Kepolisian Republik Indonesia
13. Petitioning President Obama, Ban Ki-Moon, President Barroso, Robert Zoellick
President Obama, Ban Ki-Moon, President Barroso, Robert Zoellick: Support small farmers in Asia who rely on palm oil for livelihood
14. Support the farmers and indigenous peoples of Opol in reclaiming their lands To: Hon. Benigno Simeon Aquino III, President, Republic of the Philippines Hon. Ramon J.P. Paje, CESO I, Secretary, Department of Environment and Natural Resources, Hon. Zenaida Brigida H. Pawid, Chairperson, National Commission on Indigenous Peoples, Hon. Dexter B. Yasay, Municipal Mayor, Municipality of Opol
15. Ban Palm Oil in Australia
Target: All Australian Politicians
16. Please object to plans for a biofuel power station in Shoreham
564 people have taken part in this action.
17. STOP ACEH BEING OFFERED TO COMPANIES FOR LOGGING: KEEP ACEH FREE FROM LOGGING
Petitioning Mr Anwar
18. Remind the EPA that palm oil is dirty!
Start of campaign: Jun 29, 2012
73,207 letters sent
19. Please help to stop the palm oil Mafia! Please call on Nestlé, Unilever and Neste Oil not to buy any more palm oil from IOI.
Start of campaign: Jun 6, 2012
45,397 letters sent
20. Stop Cargill – Stop the fires in the orangutan forest
Start of campaign: Apr 12, 2012
To the Cargill management
47,070 letters sent
Why is oil palm replacing tropical rainforests?
Why are biofuels fueling deforestation?
Rhett A. Butler, mongabay.com